Things we make
From recycled denim, to zero volatile organic compound (VOC) finishes, to sustainably forested wood. We continually choose and improve the materials we use to build your space.
Every decision evaluates how much energy it took to make the material, how safe it is, and how it can be reused (or at least recycled). All DIRTT components can be disassembled and repurposed. Which means they have a long life cycle.
DIRTT is the only interior construction provider with a Life Cycle Assessment and Environmental Product Declaration.
How DIRTT runs
Everything we do is sustainable, from our software right down to our packaging.
- Our ICE software means just-in-time manufacturing.
- Efficient material use keeps our real estate footprint small while producing very little waste.
- Our finishing lines are low-energy.
- Our buildings are supplemented by solar power.
- Any waste goes to our recycling program.
- The packaging we use is reusable, compostable or recyclable.
DIRTTbags in action
DIRTTbags care about the dirt. And the water. And the air.
We jump in the carpool. We dine and drink from reusable kitchenware. We green-shame each other when we use paper. We trick out our hybrid and electric vehicles with DIRTT decals. Basically, we’re always looking for ways to shrink our carbon footprint.
Leading with transparency
We believe how you use materials is just as important as what the material is made of. And we have third-party documentation to show it.
Contact your regional DIRTT team for:
- Environmental Product Declaration (DIRTT is the first in the industry with one)
- Health Product Declarations
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ Gold
- FSC certification
Sustainability is important to our people. DIRTT lets us build spaces they’re proud of.Evelyn Guerra, INSTRUCTURE
Featured awards for sustainability
Green Building Product of the Year - Enzo™ Approach
Canada Green Building Council
Cleantech Stock of the Year
Small Business of the Year Award
Arizona Recycling Coalition
Excellence in Sustainability
Arizona Manufacturers Council
Rockstar of the New Economy