Read more about DIRTT’s Three Pillars of Sustainability.
Environmental Product DeclarationsDIRTT has set the official international standard for measuring and reporting how modular wall components measure up in terms of sustainability.
Materials and DIRTTDIRTT offers a range of finishes and materials suitable for green projects, from water-based finishing, to FSC® wood, and 80% post-consumer insulation.
Enzo: Green Building Product of the YearDIRTT is thrilled to announce its Enzo™ Approach has been named the inaugural winner of the CaGBC 2015 Green Building Product of the Year.
Achieve Your Green Building Goals
With dozens of accredited professionals within our organization, we have an in-depth understanding of numerous green building programs such as LEED, Living Building Challenge and the WELL Building Standard to offer you guidance during the certification process. We can also help you reduce your carbon footprint and achieve your sustainability goals beyond the parameters of a green building certification. To find out how, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- DIRTT's FSC® trademark license code: FSC-C006900
- DIRTT's FSC® Chain of Custody certification code: SCS-COC-000848
- DIRTT's SCS Global – Indoor Advantage™ Gold certification numbers:
- NAF MDF Chromacoat Tile, Solid Wall Magnetic Markerboard Tile: SCS-IAQ-02433
- Glass and Aluminum Walls, MDF Thermofoil Tile, NAF MDF Thermofoil Tile: SCS-IAQ-02873
- DIRTT Slide Drawer, Wood Drawer: SCS-IAQ-03740
How We're Sustainable
Every day, we work together to instill sustainable behaviors within our organization, industry and communities. Find out how we’re working to reduce our impacts on the planet.