across the street
and a universe apart.
June 12-14, 2017 | Chicago
"Impressive that a company so far ahead of the curve continues to get even better."
"Came home on fire. Always great!"
"Wow. You guys outdid yourselves once again!"
"I came away from DIRTT so energized about where innovation can go."
"I see innovation every day and that was one of the most exciting thing I've seen in years."
"Somehow DIRTT manages to raise the bar every single year."
"There is just no one else even in their league... they aren't even playing the same sport."
"10 years ahead of anybody else in the industry."
Share what you love at DIRTT Connext 2017 – DIRTT’s largest event of the year. While attending the event, share your favourite moments and scenes of DIRTT’s Chicago Green Learning Center – be it a photo, video, boomerang, story or other visual media (collectively, "photo and/or video") – on social media using the hashtag #DIRTTconnext. The two best entries will win one of two Apple Watches.
Official Contest Rules:
The #DIRTTconnext Share What You Love Contest (the "Contest") is sponsored by DIRTT Environmental Solutions Ltd. ("DIRTT") and is in no way sponsored, endorsed by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Apple or any other person or entity. By participating, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
- 1- Eligibility: The Contest is open to all DIRTT Connext 2017 attendees who are legal residents of Canada and/or the United States of America and who are over the age of majority in their country of residence. No payment, fee or purchase is required to participate in the Contest and any such payment, fee or purchase will not improve an entrant's chances of winning. Employees or agents of DIRTT (and/or its subsidiaries), as well as their immediate family members and/or those persons living in the same household, are not eligible.
- 2- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted starting on June 10, 2017 at 12:01am Central Time and ending June 14, 2017 at 11:59pm Central Time.
- 3- How to Enter: Beginning Saturday, June 10, 2017, at 12:01 a.m. CST, capture a photo and/or video of your favourite moment at DIRTT Connext 2017 and/or your favourite scene within DIRTT's Chicago Green Learning Centre and upload it on a public (open) Instagram or Twitter account using the hashtag #DIRTTconnext. Multiple entries are permitted; provided, however, that each entry is different from prior entries. Using multiple email addresses, identities and/or devices in order to circumvent the Official Rules is not permitted.
Photos and/or videos must be uploaded along with the hashtag #DIRTTconnext by 11:59 p.m. CST on June 14, 2017. Entries received or completed after the deadline will not be considered.
- 4- Prizes: A total of two (2) prizes, Apple Watches, will be awarded. Prizes are each valued at approximately $400-$700 CDN. DIRTT reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the advertised prize is unavailable. Any applicable taxes or other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- 5- How to Win and Odds of Winning: The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received; we anticipate no less than 250 entries. Two winners will be selected by a DIRTT internal selection committee who will judge entries on the quality of the photo and/or video and representation of DIRTT Connext 2017. All committee decisions are final. The winners will be notified by the official DIRTT Instagram and/or Twitter accounts, and by direct message to the winners via the social media account used to upload their winning photo and/or video, within seven (7) days following the submission deadline. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner. Winners must claim their prize by email within five (5) days after notification or an alternate winner may be selected.
DIRTT assumes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or damaged entries, or undeliverable or filtered emails. DIRTT does not accept responsibility for any damage (material or non-material) caused to entrants, to their computer equipment (or data stored therein), or to their personal, professional or commercial activities as a result of participating in the Contest. DIRTT reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest to the extent permitted under applicable law. Fraudulent entries (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) are subject to disqualification in DIRTT's sole discretion.
- 6- Publicity Release. Entrants grant to DIRTT a royalty-free license to use, retain and publish their Twitter and/or Instagram handle, name and photo and/or video submission (and any portion thereof) in print and any other media for any reason (including, but not limited to, advertising, promotional, development or education-related purposes), so long as the images are credited to the entrant.
- 7- Privacy. DIRTT will not distribute, disclose or sell any personal information provided in connection with the Contest to third parties, subject to any disclosure as required by law.
- 8- Limitation of Liability, Release and Indemnification. By entering, you agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless DIRTT (and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents), as well as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and/or any other social media platform used to enter the Contest, from all damages, claims, causes of action, liabilities, claims, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, resulting, arising from or in connection with the Contest.
- 9- Choice of Law. This Contest is governed by the laws of Alberta, Canada without regard to any applicable conflict of law rules. Entrants agree that the Courts of Alberta shall be the exclusive forum for any dispute regarding these Official Rules or any activity associated with this Contest.