- January 17, 2018DIRTT Announces Go-Forward Plan for 2018 Q1 & Commitment of Senior ManagementDIRTT today announced highlights of its go-forward plan for the quarter ending March 31, 2018, in addition to reaffirming the senior leadership team’s commitment to DIRTT.
- January 2, 2018DIRTT announces changes to senior management team and board of directorsDIRTT announces changes to senior management team and board of directors
- November 12, 2017DIRTT launches multi-user virtual reality app for construction; explore and modify before you buildDIRTT launches multi-user virtual reality app for construction; explore and modify before you build
- November 1, 2017DIRTT Announces Record Q3 RevenueDIRTT today announced its financial results for the three- and nine-month periods ended September 30, 2017, including record Q3 revenue.
- October 24, 2017DIRTT 2017 Q3 results to be released November 1, 2017DIRTT will release its fiscal 2017 third quarter financial results on Wednesday, November 1, 2017 after markets close. An earnings call is scheduled for 9 a.m. ET (7 a.m. MT) on Nov. 2, 2017.
- September 13, 2017DIRTT resumes Savannah operations after Hurricane Irma evacuation; ready to assist community with relief effortsIn the aftermath of Hurricane Irma, DIRTT confirms the safety of its Savannah team and says production at that facility has resumed.
- August 2, 2017DIRTT Announces Q2 Revenue Growth and Value Increase on Major ContractDIRTT today announced its financial results for the three-month period ended June 30, 2017.
- July 31, 2017DIRTT Announces Changes to its Board of DirectorsDIRTT welcomes Todd W. Lillibridge to its board of directors and announces the resignation of Diana Propper de Callejon. These changes come into effect August 2, 2017.