Known affectionately as DIRTTbags, we are a highly motivated team whose entrepreneurial spirit and core values are redefining the interior construction industry. Focused on performance, we favor talent and ability over age, degrees and titles.
Do you have what it takes to be a DIRTTbag?
- Every day, we enjoy a hot, healthy lunch prepared by our talented culinary team at our onsite cafe.
- Weekly lounge nights give us a chance to relax and raise a glass with our colleagues.
- Tail wagging Fridays are very special as employees with pooches are able to bring their four legged friends to work.
- Ping pong and foosball tables encourage employees to take a break and play a quick game.
- Our onsite fitness facility is open whenever you’re ready to work out and is free for all employees to use.
- Carpooling and fitness reward programs honor participants each month with incentives.
- Our unique hybrid vehicle program offers personnel a monthly stipend for driving an alternative fuel vehicle.
- We have an Employee Share Purchase program available to all full time employees.
- Calgary, AB
- April 10, 2018Safety Team - Student OpportunityWe are looking for a student to join our Safety Team in Calgary for a work term from May 1, 2018 - August 31, 2018.
- April 5, 2018Finance Controller Team MemberThe ability to plan proactively and respond to changing needs will bring you success in this position.
- Savannah, GA
- April 10, 2018Continuous Improvement Lead 2This role will lead the teams towards improved processes, streamlined production, effective health & safety practices and will possess strong analytic and problem-solving skills. DIRTT’s culture is unique, exhilarating and deeply ingrained
- Phoenix, AZ
- March 12, 2018General Manufacturing StaffCurrently DIRTT has multiple positions available in our factory