Getting parts to production in a timely mannerApply Now
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is filled with eager, capable and engaged people. Entrepreneur is our middle name. Volunteerism is the lifeblood of who we are. The DIRTT philosophy and fundamental belief for any potential or current employee is this: “The Company is here for the sake of the people. It is our ability to meet their most important needs that will ultimately determine the fate of our business!”
With clients all over North America, DIRTT’s solutions, technology and people create one of the most exciting and unique working atmospheres anywhere. DIRTT is a fast-paced growing entrepreneurial employer looking for a self-driven energetic individual to join our Savannah team.
Work life balance and career progression are both major benefits to this growing and successful team. Are you team oriented self-starter, who enjoys working at a fast pace? Join DIRTT!
We offer competitive wages, paid medical and dental benefits, 401-K, Employee Share Purchase Plan and an exciting work environment with hot lunch served daily!
Immediate positions available!
We are looking for an Inventory Control Supervisor that will ensure that all inventory items are properly identified and readily accessible, thus enabling the delivery of the parts to production in a timely manner. This position reports to the Production Manager and supervises a group of 8-10 individuals across 2 shifts.
- Maintains consistent communication with the purchasing department regarding new items, part changes, locations changes, etc.
- Ensures warehouse is kept clean and orderly.
- Creates and establishes inventory accuracy goals
- Prepares inventory reports for review on a monthly basis.
- Analyzes stock control data and develops plans to meet both internal and external needs.
- Builds positive relationships across departments.
- Provide input toward the development of inventory control policies and procedures and establishes work instructions to support those policies.
- Recommends and implements measures to improve inventory control
- Supervises team of order fulfillers and receivers
- Provides immediate feedback regarding shortages, quality challenges, etc.
- Continually strives to improve processes and practices to increase efficiency and throughput
- 4+ years of supervisory/leadership experience
- 3+ years of related work experience or training
- Experience with inventory control in a production/manufacturing environment huge plus
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience with receiving processes
- Strong verbal, written and analytical skills
- Fork lift experience
- Multi-directional lift experience a huge plus
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.