For the self-starter seeking career progressionApply Now
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is filled with eager, capable and engaged people. Entrepreneur is our middle name. Volunteerism is the lifeblood of who we are. The DIRTT philosophy and fundamental belief for any potential or current employee is this: The Company is here for the sake of the people. It is our ability to meet their most important needs that will ultimately determine the fate of our business!
With clients all over North America, DIRTT’s solutions, technology and people create one of the most exciting and unique working atmospheres anywhere. DIRTT is a fast-paced growing entrepreneurial employer looking for a self-driven energetic individual to join our Savannah team.
Work life balance and career progression are both major benefits to this growing and successful team. Are you team oriented self-starter, who enjoys working at a fast pace? Join DIRTT!
We offer competitive wages, paid medical and dental benefits, 401-K, Employee Share Purchase Plan and an exciting work environment with hot lunch served daily!
- Warehousing, stocking, and inventory experience
- Forklift experience and certification from accredited third party training
- Multi-directional forklift experience a huge plus
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 50(?) pounds
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player with great attitude
- Operate various vehicles for storage and removal of materials
- Load, unload, and stage materials
- Track and record materials handled
- Adhere to safety policies, procedures, and DIRTT Code of Conduct
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.