Enjoy working at a fast pace?Apply Now
As an entry level Custom Sheet Metal Fabricator you will learn to use a CNC turret punch and press brake and various other machines to make sheet metal parts, accurate to drawings within .5mm
Work life balance, career progression and competitive compensation are all major benefits to this growing and successful team. Are you an energetic, team oriented professional, that enjoys working at a fast pace? Join DIRTT!
- 1-2 years TIG welding experience
- Strong grasp of metric system for measuring dimensions
- Strong basic computer skills (Outlook for emails as needed, able to switch between multiple programs to access needed information)
- Quality Conformance
- Ability to read drawings, understanding of projection, tolerances etc.
- Experience in precision sheet metal fabrication “thin sheet” (precision tight tolerance work)
- Exposure to quality systems
- Ability to learn quickly
- Mon-Friday schedule to start, but able to move into a rotating, 12 hour shift for 4 days on and 4 days off
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to think logically, analytically and solve problems
- Dependable and detail oriented
- Resistance welding experience a bonus
- CNC Machine experience a bonus
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.