Able to work in fast paced, multi-tasking environmentApply Now
At DIRTT, we believe that in order to do better, we need to build better. Our employees are known affectionately as DIRTTbags and our entrepreneurial spirit and core values are redefining the construction industry.
We are seeking a hard-working, results-oriented individual to join our team as a Shipping & Receiving Clerk! The successful candidate must be able to work a 4 days on, 4 days off, 12-hour shift rotation.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Forklift and Pallet Jack experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure in mm
- Able to work on a 4 on 4 off shift.
- Safety boots required
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to think logically, analytically and solve problems
- Dependable and detail oriented
What's in it for you?
We offer competitive wages, paid medical and dental benefits, 401-K, Employee Share Purchase Plan and an exciting work environment with hot lunch served daily!
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.