Conducting frequent quality checks is a mustApply Now
Are you a risk-taker who can handle the pressures of demanding lead times, deadlines, custom products and a variety of processes unique to DIRTT? If you think you can handle it and are ready for the most intense and rewarding challenge of your career, then read on and join DIRTT!
We are seeking timely go-getters to fill a variety of positions in Phoenix, AZ. are available in the following areas:
- Power and Electrical Assembly
- General Manufacturing Assembly
- Hardware and Tool Crib Inventory
- Saw Operators & Assistance
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or construction environment
- Knowledge of manufacturing materials and tools
- Physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job and be able to lift to 50lbs
- Highly detail-oriented. Conducting frequent quality checks is a must
- Great organizational skills
- Must be committed to a safe work environment
- Driven, energetic and a strong commitment to task completion
- A strong track-record for being accountable and timely
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with proper material handling techniques
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
- Must have since of urgency
- Proficient at using computers
- Must be able to work 4 on, 4 off, 12-hour shift rotation, must be able to work weekends
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive wages starting from $13.50, paid medical and dental benefits, 401-K, Employee Share Purchase Plan and an exciting work environment with hot lunch served daily!
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.