Conducting frequent quality checks is a mustApply Now
Are you a risk-taker who can handle the pressures of demanding lead times, deadlines, custom products and a variety of processes unique to DIRTT? If you think you can handle it and are ready for the most intense and rewarding challenge of your career, then read on and join DIRTT!
We are seeking timely go-getters to fill a variety of positions at our Metal Shop in Phoenix, AZ. Positions are available in the following areas:
- Power and Electrical Assembly
- General Manufacturing Assembly
- Hardware and Tool Crib Inventory
- Aluminum Saw Operators & Assistance
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or construction environment
- Knowledge of manufacturing materials and tools
- Physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job and be able to lift to 50lbs
- Highly detail-oriented. Conducting frequent quality checks is a must
- Great organizational and time-management skills
- Driven, energetic and a strong commitment to task completion
- A strong track-record for being accountable and timely
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with proper material handling techniques
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
- Proficient at using computers
- Must be able to work 4 on, 4 off, 12-hour shift rotation, steel-toed shoes required
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive wages, paid medical and dental benefits, 401-K, Employee Share Purchase Plan and an exciting work environment with hot lunch served daily!
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.