Be a positive DIRTT representative to Clients, end users, GCs and trades.Apply Now
HAVE YOU HEARD THE DIRTT?
You don’t settle for ordinary. Neither do we. Join a community of passionate and energetic people on a mission to change how the world builds.
Do you have a strong go-getter attitude? Are you extremely detail oriented? Are you driven, energetic, and professional? If you’ve answered yes to all of these questions, DIRTT might be the fit for you!
Come join our team in New York as a Field Tech!!!
- Guide Partners in making good install decisions
- Audit certified installers after a job is completed
- QC of both manufacturing and in field installations
- Training install teams on new and existing solutions or materials
- Staying current on continually evolving DIRTT material
- Research material, custom solutions, engineering information, project information etc. to assist Partner teams and installation teams
- Travelling to jobsites to fix manufacturing related deficiencies to mitigate costs
- Be a positive DIRTT representative to Clients, end users, GCs and trades
- Assist trades who are working along-side a DIRTT install with understanding the DIRTT system.
- Assisting Partners with pre-construction planning, troubleshooting and design to ensure successful projects
- Communicate and work with internal DIRTT stakeholders
- Be a reliable and trusted resource for your Partners and installation teams for all things DIRTT
- Help other techs in other territories when needed
- Assist factories with product issues and mock ups as needed
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Carpentry and commercial construction experience
- Previous experience with DIRTT (installed DIRTT and/or DIRTT project management experience with a Partner or Partner subcontractor) an asset
- Previously attended DIRTT Technician training preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to deliver training
- Capable of quoting labor on small projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Conflict resolution skills mandatory
- Exceptional problem solving abilities
- Safety oriented
- Ability to learn technology
- Ability to travel (50%)
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.