We have a new opportunity for a Structural Engineer in our Green Bay, WI officeApply Now
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is a leader in creating award-winning, custom prefabricated interiors for corporate, government, education and healthcare industries in the Unites States, Canada and expanding throughout the middle east and Asia. Our innovative approach using our proprietary ICE software results in faster, cleaner fabrication and construction with the highest levels of customization and flexibility; while significantly lowering a building's carbon footprint.
Our dynamic growth and continued success have created a new opportunity for a Structural Engineer in our Green Bay, WI office. The successful candidate will work in a collaborative team environment on a wide variety of projects. This full-time position has significant growth opportunities for the right candidate.
To be considered for our Structural Engineer position in Green Bay, we are seeking candidates who possess some or all the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with a focus in Structural Engineering
- Prior internship experience in structural design or construction
- Proficient at using statics to solve structural problems
- EIT certified
- Experience with CoCreate, AutoCAD and MathCad
- Having experience using Risa-3D or other structural engineering software
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- The ability to work independently
- Capable of working with drafters, designers and sales personnel in a team environment
- Hands on experience in the construction field
- Knowledge within the International Building Code, Aluminum Design Manual, ASCE7 and AISC is a plus
DIRTT Environmental Solutions offers a unique and exciting work atmosphere where the work you do will materially impact our success. We want to enable you to do your best work, and that means every full-time employee can look forward to:
- An excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Access to the Employee Share Purchase Plan
- A flexible schedule
- A team atmosphere dedicated to open communication and collaboration
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.