Produce detailed shop drawings using AutoCADApply Now
We are looking for a Millwork Designer to join our team! This position can be inhouse or from a remote location.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Review ICE files for design intent and proper specification
- Produce detailed shop drawings using AutoCAD
- Review and understand custom design requests in order to develop the proper solution
- High level of proficiency in AutoCAD 2D & 3D – 2 to 3 Years’ experience
- Some ICE experience would be great
- Millwork design experience an asset
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings
- Ability to manage multiple assignments with competing priorities/deadlines – Time Management
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently to complete projects, and also work in a team
- Basic computer skills; Outlook, Microsoft Office, OneNote, etc.
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.