Detail-orientated and timely go-gettersApply Now
Are you a risk-taker who can handle the pressures of demanding lead times, deadlines, custom products and a variety of processes unique to DIRTT? If this sounds like you, read on and get ready for the most intense and rewarding challenge of your career!
DIRTT needs extra hands on deck in our Calgary Wood Shop! The successful candidates must be detail-orientated and timely go-getters that are able to work a 4 days on, 4 days off, 12-hour shift rotation.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Assembly line experience considered an asset
- Experience with a staple gun considered an asset
- Proficient computer skills
- Experience with proper material handling techniques
- Physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job and able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
- Highly detail-oriented, conducting frequent quality checks is a must
- Great organizational and time-management skills
- Driven, energetic and a strong commitment to task completion
- A strong track-record for being accountable and timely
- Excellent communication skills
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.