Get ready for the most intense and rewarding challenge of your careerApply Now
Are you a risk-taker who can handle the pressures of demanding lead times, deadlines, custom products and a variety of processes unique to DIRTT? If this sounds like you, read on and get ready for the most intense and rewarding challenge of your career!
DIRTT is seeking a Finisher to work in our Wood Shop! The successful candidate must be able to work a 4 days on, 4 days off, 12-hour shift rotation.
- Stain or finish wood to a specified colour
- Make minor repairs and smooth imperfections to wood to ensure top quality
- Apply lacquer or other sealers
- Solid understanding of sanding techniques/processes
- Previous experience with setting up and operating finishing lines considered an asset
- Previous wood finishing experience
- General understanding of a manufacturing business environment
- Physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job and able to lift up to 50lbs
- Experience with proper material handling techniques
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
- Highly detail-oriented, conducting frequent quality checks is a must
- Great organizational and time-management skills
- Driven, energetic and a strong commitment to task completion
- A strong track-record for being accountable and timely
- Excellent communication skills
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.