Adaptable and open to unorthodox thinking and methodsApply Now
We are currently looking for a User Experience Designer to join our Calgary Team who doesn’t mind being called an ICEcube or a DIRTTbag! If you are a creative and curious individual who is excited about crafting easy to use designs across multiple platforms, then send us your resume but please include your portfolio and any other offbeat wacky things that might help us understand who you really are!
- Being adaptable and open to unorthodox thinking and methods
- Understanding the actual problem at hand
- Contributing innovative ideas and solutions
- Developing workflows, wireframes, and high/low fidelity prototypes
- Delivering clean and focused visual design styles and specifications
- Conducting and gathering user feedback through various research methodologies
- Collaborating with key stakeholders, developers, product owners and other UX members
Skills & Requirements
- A solid understanding of user interface principles and visual design patterns
- Strong attention to detail while understanding the big picture
- Effective listening skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment
- A passion for technology!
Who are we?
Ice Edge Business Solutions is a division of DIRTT Environmental Solutions. We are filled with incredible people who are eager, capable, and engaged. We are an organization in an open and interactive work environment and our companies are constantly innovating, and we have A LOT of fun doing it.
Why join us?
Our work culture is like no other, you’ll like the people you work with and if not just get your standard issue nerf gun out and show them how you really feel. Your success is our success and you’ll be recognized for it. We are looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our first-class crew. We want to enable you to do your best work, and that means every full-time employee can look forward to:
- All the caffeine you need to keep you going from the ‘Starbuck’ Café and daily catered lunches in our lounge ‘Ten Forward’ (if you get these references you’re a shoe in!)
- Access to the Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Access to our employee gym. You’ll need it as a result of the awesome lunches and stocked snack cupboard.
- Open work environment with video game systems, dart boards, pinball machines and gaming PC’s
- Thursday “lounge nights” where you can grab a drink and socialize with your teammates.
To apply for this position, please email us at: email@example.com. Please quote the position title in your subject line. Good Luck!
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.