Package and prepare hardware partsApply Now
HAVE YOU HEARD THE DIRTT?
You’re energetic, team-oriented, and enjoy working at a fast… seriously fast… pace. You can’t wait to experience the high pitch scream of saw blades cutting through metal in the factory you’ll be working in. You also like having someone else make your lunch. If this sounds like you, you might be exactly the DIRTTbag we’re looking for! The successful candidate must be able to work a 4 days on, 4 days off, 12-hour shift rotation.
Responsibilities may include:
- Package and prepare hardware parts
- Use hand tools for small assembly projects
- Prepare labels and label outgoing packages
- Keep a clean and organized work space
Skills and aptitudes:
- Capable of living 25+ lbs
- Must be accountable and timely
- Should be proficient at using computers
- Self-driven and able to work efficiently with little supervision
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment considered an asset
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.