We need a creative and talented people professionalApply Now
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is filled with eager, capable and engaged people. But we’re missing one important person. We are looking for an unorthodox, entrepreneurial, out of the box thinker to join us on the Talent Team in Calgary
We need a creative and talented people professional who’s ready to take the next step in their career. An individual who knows HR is a term from the 80’s and most of what happens in old school HR is just naturally wrong. We are an organization with an interactive, open environment, we have a huge amount of team spirit, and most important…we are a group that has a lot of fun.
Are you an energetic, team oriented professional who enjoys working at a fast… seriously fast... pace!? You can’t wait to experience the high pitch scream of saw blades cutting through metal? You also like having someone else make your lunch (because our dining room is amazing)?
We’re looking for an Intermediate Advisor/Administrative Specialist to support our team. You’ll have the opportunity to become a truly comprehensive support superhero and have your hands in everything.
Is that you? Only one way to find out. Apply to become a DIRTTbag!
Here’s what you need:
- Desire to be part of a fast paced, problem solving, we can fix anything team!
- A positive outlook and attention to detail is critical.
- To be more organized than me (this one’s important) … really important.
- Ability to help break traditional HR stereotypes and develop a truly collaborative work environment. We like to do things a little differently than some other businesses!
- Desire to learn immigration and a love for managing our talent data in our HRIS.
- Straight talk; the kind of person who says what they think, not what other people want to hear.
- Experience handling benefits, spreadsheets and confidential employee matters are a must.
Here’s what you have:
- Ability to think creatively, logically, solve problems and have some semblance of common sense. I know right? That’s so hard to find.
- You have at least 3 years of dealing with employees in a talent or recruitment support role and equal experience with a FAST-GROWING company.
- You’re entrepreneurial in nature and get things done.
- An understanding of employment legislation and payroll.
- Have a strong work ethic and have no problem putting in the time it takes grow a business.
- Outstanding MS Office skills.
- Ability to make decisions and communicate based on your audience.
- Proven ability to read minds will be considered an asset!
To apply email, us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a description/story of your favorite “HR” story, personal hobby, etc. Make us a quick video resume or website. We’d like to see your creative side.
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.