We need a talent searching superstarApply Now
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is filled with eager, capable and engaged people. But we’re missing one important person and it might be you. We are looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial, out of the box thinker, to join us on the Talent Team in Calgary as a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
We need a talent searching superstar. A people professional who’s ready to take the next step in their career and who knows finding talent is much more than asking about skill fit. We are an organization with an interactive, open environment, we have a huge amount of team spirit, and most important…we are a group that has a lot of fun.
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support our team. You’ll have the opportunity to become a truly comprehensive talent acquisition superhero and have your hands in everything.
Is that you? Only one way to find out. Send us your details!
Here’s what you need:
- Desire to be part of a fast paced, problem solving, we can fix anything team!
- A positive outlook with an uncanny ability to find that “perfect” candidate.
- Ability to help break traditional HR stereotypes and develop a truly collaborative work environment. We like to do things a little differently than some other businesses!
- Desire to support implementation of our ATS and a love for managing our candidate data in our HRIS.
- Straight talk; the kind of person who says what they think, not what other people want to hear.
- Experience sourcing manufacturing superstars is a must.
Here’s what you have:
- Ability to think creatively, logically, solve problems and have some semblance of common sense. I know right? That’s so hard to find.
- You have at least 5 years of talent acquisition experience with a FAST GROWING company.
- You’re entrepreneurial in nature and get things done.
- An understanding of employment legislation.
- Have a strong work ethic and have no problem putting in the time it takes grow a business.
- Outstanding MS Office skills.
- Ability to make decisions and communicate based on your audience.
- Proven ability to read minds will be considered an asset!
To apply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a description/story of your favorite “Recruitment” story, personal hobby etc. Make us a quick video resume or website. We’d like to see your creative side.
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and appreciates applications from all interested applicants. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.