Ensure accurate freight pricing, quotes and verificationApply Now
We’re looking for a detail-oriented organization junkie to join our Custom Finishes and Freight Team in Calgary. The successful candidate will ensure accurate freight pricing, quotes and verification for DIRTT’s Special Projects Team.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Quote freight rates with FedEx for DIRTT facilities in Calgary, Savannah and Phoenix
- Provide verification for freight rates
- Quickly and accurately generate quotes to meet DIRTT’s deadlines, ensuring a turnaround time of 24 hours or less
- Compile, collect, and maintain team documentation
- Expand your knowledge of pricing into custom finishes and other aspects of DIRTT’s special projects
- Demonstrate a high proficiency in Microsoft Excel- this is an important one!
- Ability to think critically – you’ll need to note critical details while thinking big picture
- Highly detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work with deadlines and time constraints on an ongoing basis
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and capable of working on several quotes at one time
- Eager to learn about DIRTT’s custom products and proprietary software ICE
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.