DIRTT is seeking a skilled crate builderApply Now
DIRTT is seeking a Skilled Crate Builder to work in one of our Calgary locations. The successful candidate must be able to work a 4 days on, 4 days off, 12-hour shift rotation.
This extremely fast-paced, ever changing environment means that you should be versatile and able to roll with the punches!
Responsibilities will include:
- Crate skids coming off the assembly lines for outgoing shipments using Pneumatic tools (nail, screw and staple guns). Experience with pneumatic and power tools is required
- Working to ensure that shipments are complete & sent out in a timely manner
- Actively participating in the growth & implementation of the department
- Maintain tools, equipment and ensure a clean, safe shipping area
- Actively participating in the growth and evolution of our revolutionary business.
- Clean up and restocking the crate building areas as needed
Skills and Aptitudes:
- Carpentry, Framing, Roofing, or Cribber experience is a definite plus
- Experience with, pneumatic and power tools is required
- Physical dexterity and the ability to lift up to 50lbs and occasionally more
- Problem solving abilities and Detail oriented
- Driven, energetic and a Strong commitment to task completion
- Sense of Urgency, accountability
- Ownership of the crating station
- Able to work safely in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Fork lift experience considered an asset
- Some computer knowledge required for cross training
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally & in writing
- Flexible schedule and able to work overtime when needed
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.