Construct metal products with care and precisionApply Now
DIRTT is seeking a Welder to join our Sheet Metal Team in Calgary! This role will work directly with our team of Custom Sheet Metal Fabricators to construct metal products with care and precision, ensuring DIRTT’s standards are continually met.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Previous experience welding in a custom sheet metal environment (not HVAC)
- Operator knowledge of turret punch, press brake, shear and spot-welding
- Working knowledge of hand tools, calipers and measuring tapes
- Able to read, interpret shop drawings to construct products with care and precision
- Previous experience in precision “thin sheet” (tight tolerance work) considered an asset
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proactive approach, results oriented with high attention to fine details
- Must be able to work a 4 days on, 4 days off, 12-hour shift rotation
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.