We are seeking a hard-working, results-oriented individualApply Now
We are seeking a hard-working, results-oriented individual to fill a Driver/Forklift role on DIRTT’s Receiving Team! The successful candidate must be able to work a 4 days on, 4 days off, 12-hour shift rotation.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Pick-up and delivery of materials with a 5-ton flat bed
- Loading of trucks
- Working with multiple locations
- Manage all incoming shipments and documentation
- Actively participating in the growth and implementation of the department
- Liaise with other departments
- Maintain yard and warehouse
- Fork lift experience (indoor and outdoor)
- General understanding of all aspects of a manufacturing business is an asset
- Must have a valid operator’s license
- Sense of urgency and accountability
- Physical dexterity and heavy lifting
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commitment to task completion
- Able to work in fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.