We are looking for a Procurement Team Member!Apply Now
Embrace that go-getter spirit. DIRTT Environmental Solutions is filled with eager, capable and engaged people known lovingly as DIRTTbags. We pride ourselves on our unique culture and unconventional approach because it’s who we are. We work fast, we work smart and we get the job done, regardless of what it takes. Work life balance, career progression and competitive compensation are all major benefits to being a DIRTTbag.
Do you have what it takes? To join us, you need to be a hard worker who knows how to have some fun along the way. You must be a driven, energetic, and professional individual with strong attention to detail. The ability to plan proactively and respond to changing needs will bring you success in this position.
We are looking for a Procurement Team Member!
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Maintain Purchase orders and database using the available information, while remaining flexible to react to production needs
- Reduce total cost of ownership through materials requirement planning and developing new processes
- Liaise closely with Manufacturing teams to ensure steadfast communication and accurate capacity requirement planning
- Continually source and maintain vendor network to optimize lead time, pricing, quality and on-time delivery
- Develop strategic vendor relationships
- Resolve vendor quality issues effectively and maintain vendor score cards
- Work directly with Accounts Payable to reduce and eliminate price variances
- Exceptional with people, highly detailed in organizational and time management skills
- Manufacturing experience related to procurement, ideally in an intense working environment with tight deadlines
- Possess excellent MS Office, and database skills
- Capacity to think logically and analytically to solve problems
- Proven negotiation and relationship building skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work with daily/monthly deadlines and time constraints on an ongoing basis
- Post-secondary education
- Be a straight-talker; the kind of person who says what they think, not what other people want to hear
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.