Integral piece of our Project Management team!!!Apply Now
DIRTT IS HIRING!
Embrace that go-getter spirit. DIRTT Environmental Solutions is filled with eager, capable and engaged people known lovingly as DIRTTbags. We pride ourselves on our unique culture and unconventional approach because it’s who we are. We work fast, we work smart and we get the job done, regardless of what it takes. No one has an office or a title, and work life balance, career progression and competitive compensation are all major benefits to being a DIRTTbag.
Do you have what it takes? To join us, you need to be a hard worker who knows how to have some fun along the way. You must be a driven, energetic, and professional individual with strong attention to detail. The ability to plan proactively and respond to changing needs will bring you success in this position.
- Enter DIRTT Partner orders into our proprietary computer system
- Assign orders to PM team member
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry of orders
- Review and verify orders before entry to ensure that the orders are complete and accurate.
- Logging hardware that comes in and sending it to the appropriate factory (COM HW)
- Updating/cleaning up of administrative files
- Set up of accounting contracts
- Any other tasks assigned by Project Management Manager
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Order entry experience is preferred
- Typing ability of 50 words per minute using both alpha and numerical key pads is mandatory
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and telephone skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Computer savvy with strong knowledge of MS Office and the ability to learn new software(s) quickly
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the requirements of our evolving business needs
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure in an open concept, busy environment
- Strong Analytical and organizational skills
- Creative and innovative. Able to come up with fresh approaches and take ownership
- Self-driven and motivated to make a difference
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.