A variety of roles are available!Apply Now
Are you ready for the most intense and rewarding challenge of your career? If this sounds like you, read on and join DIRTT!
DIRTT is seeking timely go-getters to fill a variety of positions at our Metal Shop in Calgary! We offer competitive wages, group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily! The successful candidates must be able to work a 4 days on, 4 days off, 12-hour shift rotation. General labor positions are available in the following areas:
- Power and Electrical Assembly
- General Manufacturing Assembly
- Hardware and Tool Crib Inventory
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or construction environment
- Experience using drills, hand tools, and/or other power and electrical related materials
- Physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job and be able to lift to 50lbs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Highly detail-oriented with a commitment to quality and a safe working environment
- You want to work your way to the top, supported, engaged and empowered by team leaders and teammates
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.