Helping us deliver on our employee value proposition.Apply Now
With school back in session, we felt it was time to bolster our learning and development efforts. Thus, we are looking for a superstar when it comes to the employee experience, coaching, program development and just overall betterment of our employee’s careers. If your nickname is the Professor and you have a coffee mug with (enter witty learning saying here) you could be our next Leader, Talent Development.
You don’t hang out in the comfort zone. You’re constantly pushing the limits to produce exceptional results – and now you’re ready to help others do the same. We need you to guide our exceptional team of go-getters and support them to do their very best work.
With DIRTT growing leaps and bounds, the Leader, Talent Development will be responsible for helping us deliver on our employee value proposition: to be a place where employee success is our priority and enabling the growth of our diverse talent. You will be able to develop innovative talent strategies and engagement initiatives that position team members to do the best work of their lives. Within this role you will assess, design, develop, implement, evaluate and report on innovative learning solutions and programs to provide flexible, personalized and effective learning opportunities. These learning opportunities need to address the business needs of DIRTT while fulfilling the education, development and engagement needs of our amazing DIRTT team members.
Your key responsibilities:
- Partner with DIRTT’s leaders and our Talent team to create a learning and development strategy and execution plan that delivers DIRTT’s business plans and inspires professional growth.
- Integrate new employee(s) into entire organization – including, onboarding, leadership development, change management and training initiatives.
- Build and maintain incredibly strong working relationships with key business partners for maximum impact of learning and development strategies.
- Develop a vision and roadmap for delivering world class learning and on-demand education to drive organization growth through personal development.
- Lead the design, development, delivery and evaluation of tools, resources and programs that build skills, knowledge and behaviours of the DIRTT team including our leadership development efforts
- Conduct needs analysis, performance consulting, program design, development, execution and ongoing program management and evaluation.
- Drive a world class onboarding experience for new employees to welcome them to DIRTT, introduce them to our culture, and enable them to be productive.
- Follow industry trends, provide thought leadership, and makes recommendations for technology, learning programs and activities to encourage engagement, retention, inclusion and growth.
- Drive a culture of curious learning. Help ensure the talent function is a strategic partner to the business, and foster a culture of continuous learning, growth mindset and knowledge sharing.
- Leverage technical expertise/experience and organizational knowledge to drive the development, coordination, and implementation of critical programs within the organization.
- Apply advanced change management techniques to drive adoption of new skills and ways of working.
Who you are:
- Strategic – You easily identify key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision and are able to build an integrated plan for course of action to accomplish this vision.
- Tenacious - You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of clients, colleagues and the organization.
- Curious - You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious - You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Committed to Results – You consistently achieve results, demonstrate high performance, and challenge self and others to deliver results with a proven track record of success in taking a leadership role within an organization to build new programs.
What you bring to the role:
- 15+ years in Talent, Human Resources, Adult Learning & Development field; preferably with experience in a high growth, evolving organization.
- 5+ years as a leader of others in a dynamic and change driven organization.
- Significant knowledge and experience in Learning and Development, Change Management, and Leadership Development.
- Prior demonstrated success in management and execution of both internal and external (client & partner) education of company products. and partnership process very strongly preferred
- Strong client management skills and ability to collaborate with business leaders and Talent partners in a fast-paced, fast-growth, and complex business environment.
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.