Be responsible for developing courses for virtual classroomsApply Now
The DIRTTbag/ICEcube will be responsible for developing courses for virtual classrooms and performing activities that support the training team. This role will appeal to those looking to help DIRTT take its curriculum from a physical to virtual classroom.
- Work with subject matter experts to develop courses for a virtual classroom.
- Deliver clear, concise content that meets the team’s goals and supports the business strategy.
- Interview subject matter experts to understand complex concepts.
- Explain concepts in a clear and complete method.
- Create an engaging virtual classroom setting for Partners and DIRTTbags.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Length of position: 6 – 12 month contract
- Certificate or Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in education, instructional design, curriculum development, adult learning or education, with a minimum 3 – 5 years related experience.
- Or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with instructional design for virtual and/or in-person training, including course design, storyboarding, materials, etc.
- Familiarity with principles of adult learning theory.
- Required ability to work closely and productively with remote stakeholders and team members.
- Preferred experience with facilitation in a virtual classroom.
- Knowledge of technical writing best practices and information curation.
- Clear and concise writing skills, with attention to spelling and grammar.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to process, analyze, and interpret data.
- Extremely organized, with a strong attention to detail.
- Highly adaptable, driven and self-motivated.
- Great work ethic and a strong desire to work and learn in a dynamic environment.
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Aptitude and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Familiarity with HTML and XML or a willingness to learn.
- Familiarity with GoToTraining, Litmos, Help & Manual and Articulate.
To apply for this position, submit your resume and cover letter to Helen Drebit at email@example.com Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.