Help our partners find innovative solutionsApply Now
We are looking for an Information Support Specialist, this is a temporary maternity leave replacement for 12-18 months with a possibility of full-time employment, to help us deliver out-of-this-world customer service to our partners using our amazing ICE® software and DIRTT pre-configured modular construction solutions.
Are you up to the task of using that big brilliant brain of yours to help our partners find innovative solutions for their projects? If yes, let’s put that brain to work!
Our crew is looking for:
- Industry experience in construction and/or design.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Eat, sleep and breathe technology and have a passion for keeping up with the latest trends.
- Work well with different personalities, a variety of skill sets, and is ready to contribute to an awesome working environment.
- Available to travel out of town/country on special missions……ya that’s right.
- Patience in helping others.
Don't be silly - opportunity doesn't knock twice!
*Pity laughs are acceptable.
Who are we?
Ice Edge Business Solutions is a division of DIRTT Environmental Solutions. We are filled with incredible people who are eager, capable, and engaged. We are an organization in an open and interactive work environment and our companies are constantly innovating, and we have A LOT of fun doing it.
Why join us?
Our work culture is like no other, you’ll like the people you work with and if not just get your standard issue nerf gun out and show them how you really feel. Your success is our success and you’ll be recognized for it. We are looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our first-class crew. We want to enable you to do your best work, and that means every full-time employee can look forward to:
- All the caffeine you need to keep you going from the ‘Starbuck’ Café and daily catered lunches in our lounge ‘Ten Forward’ (if you get these references you’re a shoe in!)
- Access to the Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Access to our employee gym. You’ll need it as a result of the awesome lunches and stocked snack cupboard.
- Open work environment with video game systems, dart boards, pinball machines and gaming PC’s
- Thursday “lounge nights” where you can grab a drink and socialize with your teammates.
As an Information Support Specialist, you will harness your passion for technology and design to help our partners understand ICE and get their projects up to snuff for order. You’re on the front line and you will have contact with more customers than anyone else. As a result, you will develop deep product, systems, and customer knowledge.
While supporting our partners will take up most of your day, you’ll also work on internal and external documentation, and have regular touch points with our development teams to discuss feature requests, usability issues, and user scenarios. While gathering information you’ll help our company improve our ICE software, advocate for product improvements, and provide insight that will help us make sure we build the right solution.
If you’re still reading this, you know how boring reading a thousand resumes would be. So, if you want to stand out forget the resume.
Want to increase your chances of standing out? Pull out your smartphone, webcam or dad’s camcorder, and talk to us! Tell us about an amazing customer support experience you had and what made it memorable. Tell us about an accomplishment in your life that you’re proud of. Mostly tell us about yourself, your experiences, what you like about ICE and DIRTT or just show us a few things you’re passionate about. We’re an exciting company that attracts talented individuals with diverse skillsets. We don’t expect you to be Steven Spielberg, so don’t worry about making the video perfect. On that note, don’t make it a feature length film, 5 minutes should do it.
Once you have the video, load it to YouTube, Vimeo or to your favorite file hosting service (Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, etc.), and send the link to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line. We look forward to seeing what you come up with!
Ice Edge Business Solutions and DIRTT Environmental Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.