Implementing new DIRTT standard hardwareApply Now
Embrace that go-getter spirit. DIRTT Environmental Solutions is filled with eager, capable and engaged people known lovingly as DIRTTbags. We pride ourselves on our unique culture and unconventional approach because it’s who we are. We work fast, we work smart and we get the job done, regardless of what it takes. Work life balance, career progression and competitive compensation are all major benefits to being a DIRTTbag.
Do you have what it takes? To join us, you need to be a hard worker who knows how to have some fun along the way. You must be a driven, energetic, and professional individual with strong attention to detail. The ability to plan proactively and respond to changing needs will bring you success in this position.
The successful candidates responsibilities will include:
- Creating new COM hardware designs
- Answering PD support questions
- Correcting COM hardware D3000 issues
- Implementing new DIRTT standard hardware
- Working with ICE to implement new hardware solutions
- Working with PD Communications Team on new product and existing documentation
- Cleaning up and organizing COM and DIRTT standard solutions
- Job specific Design
- Product Design
- Having DIRTT product knowledge is a plus
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Manufacturing Drawings standards
- 3D modeling experience
- Strong Sheet metal Design understanding
- Understanding of door hardware is a plus, but can be trained
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Good mechanical understanding
- Organized and detailed
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of the importance of safe work place practices
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.