Work as a member of the Product Development Team producing cross-functional communication documentsApply Now
This challenging position will suit someone with a strong “go-getter” attitude, extremely detail oriented and not afraid to get things done. You are a driven, energetic, and professional individual with a strong work ethic. The ability to plan proactively and respond to changing needs will bring you success in this position.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Work as a member of the Product Development Team producing cross-functional communication documents for internal and external audiences.
- Display proficiency in design and layout abilities – ideally with a clean online portfolio.
- Understand how to communicate in a variety of methods and media, creating in-house product photography, video, 3D modelling and artwork for technical documentation.
- Be able to create and post PDF files for Product Updates, Releases, Technical Sheets and Installation Guides.
- Use proprietary software to convert existing CAD and 3D models to alternate formats.
- Assure the quality of each deliverable by following an appropriate quality control process.
- Multi-task efficiently; working on several projects at a time and maintaining file versions.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite software, including Illustrator, Lightroom, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro and Dreamweaver.
- Well-versed in using Microsoft Office programs.
- Skilled in 3D rendering, and able to provide examples of work.
- Experience producing videos, including pre-production, production and post-production.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong proficiency in formatting documents using Word or InDesign styles, templates and layout control.
- Flexible and able to handle multiple assignments with competing priorities; excellent time management.
- Strong listening skills and the confidence to approach and extract information from product designers.
- Shows initiative and can get along with all types of personalities.
- Good eye for clean layouts and interested in all types of design.
- Problem-solving, analytical, and creative thinking skills required.
- Have a passion for learning, audience satisfaction and project success.
- Familiar with AutoCAD.
- An eye for photography.
- Web content editing experience.
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.