DIRTT is seeking a highly motivated, organized Facilities Analyst to develop analytical toolsApply Now
DIRTT is seeking a highly motivated, organized Facilities Analyst to develop analytical tools that will help improve service and drive growth of the company. This Calgary based position will be part of a dynamic group, where everyone on the team needs to wear many hats and work effectively in a highly collaborative environment. You are the right person for this job if you have a strong end-user focus and a passion for producing high-quality work.
You must demonstrate the ability to efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources across multiple projects while balancing the needs of multiple partners.
The Successful Candidate’s Responsibilities Will Include:
- Developing ongoing reports, analyses, dashboards to drive business process improvements
- Tracking assets, maintenance, contract services and providing standard activity dashboard/reports
- Preparing and executing internal communication initiatives
- Assisting the team through a software customization process, implementation, training, and ongoing operational efforts
- Preparing reports to support the proactive management of quality with vendors conveying importance, setting targets to reduce defects, actively managing process and issue resolution
- Review and support of purchase orders and invoices
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible/actionable format
- Participate in department’s strategic planning, influencing operational best practises to support future growth
- Learning and performing other tasks related to facilities management to support other members of the team
- Support rotating after hour emergency response
Who You Are:
- You’re a critical thinker with the ability to analyze and organize data, to ensure continuous improvement across our entire business
- You’re an excellent communicator (both verbal and written) with strong interpersonal skills and experience collaborating effectively with both business and technical teams
- You have proven experience displaying complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- You take ownership of your work and display a great deal of initiative
If you are curious, ready to take on new challenges and open to doing things differently to help us evolve rapidly, then DIRTT is definitely the place to be.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications or another related field
- 3+ years of professional experience in a business analyst position within a property management or construction environment
- Proven problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines in a complex work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, in particular Excel and SharePoint
- AutoCAD experience would be also be considered an asset
- Project coordination experience and familiarity with project management tools
DIRTT prides itself in offering our employees an exciting, fast-paced, environment that emphasizes teamwork and fun!
To apply for this position please email us at: email@example.com. Please include the position title and your name in your subject line.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.