Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well under deadlines and pressure?Apply Now
Do you have what it takes to be a great DIRTTbag? DIRTT Environmental Solutions Ltd. is an unconventional company (this is a term we use in polite circles). At DIRTT, we celebrate our successes together. We have fun. We work hard. We respect each other. We achieve what others only dream about.
DIRTT is looking for an individual to work as a CNC Programmer in our Calgary facility.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, work well under deadlines and pressure of a just-in-time manufacturing environment, and love using technology to find new and exciting ways to be more efficient and productive.
Responsibilities will Include:
- Develop programs in IMOS software for CNC Milling machining
- Work in Insight, IMOS, Biesse Works, WoodWOP, ABCCam, and AutoCAD to create CNC Milling programs
- Complete programs to meet aggressive schedules
- Debug and verify CNC Milling programs and resolve issues before sending programs to the shop floor
- Provide programming support for manufacturing
- Update existing programs as required to reflect drawing revisions
- Create set-up sheets and tool lists
- Provide clear work instructions to machine operators
Skills and Aptitudes:
- Knowledge of machining principles, tooling, and fixturing
- Ability to read & interpret blue prints, drawings, charts and tables
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Able to work flexible and extended hours as required
- Strong experience with AutoCAD
- Proficient with MS Office and Windows operating systems
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Previous hands-on experience working in metal and/or wood working CNC Milling environments an asset
- Experience with G-Code and M-Code FANUC CNC Milling programming an asset
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.