DIRTT is seeking CNC Operators to join our Metal ShopApply Now
DIRTT is seeking several experienced CNC Operators to join our Metal Shop in Calgary. We offer competitive wages, group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily! The successful candidates must be able to work a 4 days on, 4 days off, 12-hour shift rotation. Are you ready to begin the journey to fulfill your potential?
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Experience operating and programming a CNC Machine in metal or wood manufacturing
- General understanding of a manufacturing business environment
- Physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job and able to lift up to 50lbs
- Experience with proper material handling techniques
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
- Proficient at using computers
- Highly detail-oriented, conducting frequent quality checks is a must
- Great organizational and time-management skills
- Driven, energetic and a strong commitment to task completion
- A strong track-record for being accountable and timely
- Excellent communication skills
To apply for this position, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.