DIRTT is seeking an experienced CNC Operator to join our Metal ShopApply Now
DIRTT is seeking an experienced CNC Operator to join our Metal Shop in Calgary.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Experience operating and programming a CNC Machine in metal or wood manufacturing
- General understanding of a manufacturing business environment
- Physical dexterity, ability to be active on the job and able to lift up to 50lbs
- Experience with proper material handling techniques
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work environment
- Proficient at using computers
- Highly detail-oriented, conducting frequent quality checks is a must
- Great organizational and time-management skills
- Driven, energetic and a strong commitment to task completion
- A strong track-record for being accountable and timely
- Excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you?
We offer competitive wages, group benefits, employee share purchase plans, opportunity for growth and hot lunches served daily!
To apply for this position, send an email to email@example.com that includes: the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line, a copy of your resume as an attachment, list 3 words that your friends or family would use to describe you, in one sentence, tell us why you want to work at DIRTT!