Professional and analytical Accounts Receivable Specialist that will manage the generation of customer invoices and the collection of customer payments.Apply Now
General Ledgers, Balance Sheets, Debits, Credits, Billing, Accruals, Gross Margin if you know what any of these mean then we need you!!! We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our team in Calgary, AB. You are a professional and analytical Accounts Receivable Specialist that will manage the generation of customer invoices and the collection of customer payments.
This challenging position will suit a self-starter that is detail oriented but can step back to see the big picture (you’ll also like some of the art work on the wall). You are a driven, energetic, and professional individual with a strong work ethic (we expect you to move mountains). You are an excellent communicator and able to drive insightful conclusions from meaningful analysis. The ability to plan proactively, work with multiple stakeholders and respond to changing needs will be what makes you successful in this position.
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is modernizing the construction industry with unique, agile architectural solutions. We’re a highly motivated group of individuals (more than 1,200 throughout North America) who embrace the entrepreneurial spirit of the company. Everyone is hands-on, regardless of position. We celebrate our successes together. We have fun. We work hard. We respect each other. We achieve what others only dream about. Do you have what it takes?
Get down and DIRTTy:
- Preparation, analysis, and delivery of Customer statements
- Involvement in project accounting and Customer and project analysis
- Prepare, allocate and post Customer’s payments
- Follow up with Customer’s past due accounts
- Respond to Customer’s requests and resolve any issues in a timely matter
- Perform month end accruals as required
- Process Invoices, Credit Memo’s, Debit Memo’s, and Journal Entries
- 7+ years full cycle accounting experience, sprinkled with production accounting experience would be great
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy (our customers will appreciate it)
- Knowledge of U.S. State, and CDN Provincial taxes
- Ability to work independently and adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Strong computer skills, with a working knowledge of MSOffice Suite
- Superior customer service, and organizational skills
- Ability to review large amounts of information; quickly and efficiently
- Excellent written, and verbal communications skills
- Experience with an ERP accounting system preferably Sage 500
You can apply the ’80s way and send us a boring resume. But if you really want to get our attention, send us a quick video about yourself, your experience and something you’re passionate about. (And we’re still going to need to see that resume, so send it too.)
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.