We are looking for a six to twelve-month Contract Accounts Receivable Administrator to join our teamApply Now
DIRTT Environmental Solutions is modernizing the construction industry with unique, agile architectural solutions. We’re a highly motivated group of individuals (more than 1,100 throughout North America) who embrace the entrepreneurial spirit of the company. Everyone is hands-on, regardless of position. We celebrate our successes together. We have fun. We work hard. We respect each other. We achieve what others only dream about. Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for a six to twelve-month Contract Accounts Receivable Administrator to join our team.
This challenging position will suit a self-starter that is detail oriented but can step back to see the big picture. You are a driven, energetic, and professional individual with a strong work ethic. You are an excellent communicator and able to drive insightful conclusions from meaningful analysis. The ability to plan proactively, work with multiple stakeholders and respond to changing needs will bring you success in this position.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- Preparation, analysis, and delivery of Customer Statements
- Prepare, allocate and post Customer’s Cash Receipts
- Follow up with Customer’s past due accounts
- Respond to Customer’s requests and resolve any issues in a timely matter
- Prepare excel spreadsheets as needed or requested
- Process Invoices, Credit Memo’s, Debit Memo’s, and Journal Entries
- Set up and Maintain Customer Accounts
- Previous 3-5 years full cycle accounting – a must
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Knowledge of U.S. State, and Provincial taxes
- Ability to work independently – can move things forward without being hand-held
- Strong computer skills, with a working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook – a must
- Superior customer service, and organizational skills
- Ability to review large amounts of information, quickly, and efficiently
- Excellent written, and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of Sage 500 accounting system would be considered an asset
To apply for this position, email us at email@example.com. Please include the position title in your subject line. No direct phone calls or in-person visits please.
DIRTT is an equal-opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, but we’ll only contact you if you’re selected for an interview.